How to Investigate Animal Cruelty in NY State – A Manual of Procedures
The following articles may be of interest to you while preparing for and during the course of investigating animal cruelty complaints.
All are PDF and require Adobe Acrobat Reader® which is available at no charge from Adobe.
- Handling Animal Collectors (now called Animal Hoarders), Part 1: Interventions That Work
- Handling Animal Collectors (now called Animal Hoarders), Part 2: Managing A Large-Scale Animal Rescue Operation
- Cruelty to Animals and Human Violence (teaser), full article available here
- The Tangled Web of Animal Abuse: The Links between Cruelty to Animals and Human Violence
- Children and Animals: A Clinician´s View
- Abuse An Animal – Go to Jail