How to Investigate Animal Cruelty in NY State – A Manual of Procedures
The following articles may be of interest to you while preparing for and during the course of investigating animal cruelty complaints.
- Handling Animal Collectors (now called Animal Hoarders), Part 1: Interventions That Work
- Handling Animal Collectors (now called Animal Hoarders), Part 2: Managing A Large-Scale Animal Rescue Operation
- Cruelty to Animals and Human Violence
- The Tangled Web of Animal Abuse: The Links between Cruelty to Animals and Human Violence
- Children and Animals: A Clinician´s View
- Abuse An Animal – Go to Jail