Contact NYSHA

To contact New York State Humane Association please email


NOTE: If you are contacting us about an animal abuse/neglect situation, please supply the following information:

  • What County/Town in NY is the abuse/neglect taking place?
  • What County/Town are you calling/emailing from?
  • What type of animals do you believe are being abused/neglected and how many?
  • Do you have personal knowledge of the situation and if not, who does?
  • Did you file a report with any police agency or SPCA yet, and if so, what agency and what was the outcome of the call?
  • Please make sure we have contact information for you.