How to Investigate Animal Cruelty in NY State – A Manual of Procedures
Return to Manual Table of Contents
Forms & Supplies List
Following are examples of forms we have found to be useful during the course of animal cruelty investigations. Make the appropriate number of copies that you need to accommodate the number of animals you estimate are involved in a case.
Also in this section is a list of supplies that you will need when dealing with cases that involve large numbers of animals.
All forms are in pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader ®,which is available at no charge from Adobe.
- Veterinarian’s Statement Animal Evaluation Form
- Agreement Between Lead Organization and Assisting Organization Providing for Care of Animals Seized as Evidence in a Cruelty Case
- Agreement for Surrendering Animals to Humane Society
- Agreement for Authorizing Euthanasia
- Equipment and Supplies List for Animal Rescue Operations